Puthukkudiyiruppu Central College is a provincial school in Puthukkudiyiruppu, Sri Lanka.
The school was founded on 5 January 1955 by the Hindu Vittiya Development Association with the name Srisubramanya Vidyalayam. M. Nesaratnam was the school’s first principal. Initially it had classes from grade one to grade ten but was later expanded to Advanced Level. The school currently contains classes from grade six to Advanced Level. The school’s golden jubilee in 2005 was celebrated with the support of old students and an auditorium was donated to the school by old students from the United Kingdom.